The 7th annual Dragonfly Dinner and Auction will be held:
Saturday, March 16, 2012
at Dixon May Fair, Madden Hall
The event is our school's biggest community event, and this year we are featuring:
- Dinner, catered by Bud's Restaurant
- Silent and live auctions, including donated items and special event opportunities with DMCS teachers
- Hot auction item examples coming soon!
- Live music with Pushback
- Bar (beer, wine, sodas, water)
This year's theme: St. Patrick's Day -- come and find gold under the rainbow!
Tickets are available starting January 28th, and are $25 if you purchase by February 28, $30 starting March 1. Advance purchases only - there will be no tickets sold at the door. This year we are also offering advance purchase of beverage and raffle tickets:
- Soda/Water - $1
- Beer - $3
- Wine/Mixed drinks - $5
Special thanks to the Dixon Lions Club for donating our Bar and bartenders.
To purchase tickets, print this form and return it with your payment to the DMCS office, or to the Ticket Table (available after school 3/5-3/16). Email Jeniffer (jenifferdavison AT att.net) with any ticket questions.
We need your help!
Please volunteer. We need people who can help with planning and pre-event coordination, as well as to work 1-hour shifts at the event. Sign up on the sheets outside the office.
We need donations!
Can you help solicit donations from businesses you frequent, or work for? Here are some ideas...
- Gift cards or certificates (restaurants, theaters, retail)
- Services (babysitting, housecleaning, swim lessons, hair styling)
- Tickets (sport events, theater)
Notify Jeniffer of any donations you can provide and bring donations to the DMCS office.